Sea Buckthorn Contouring Eye SerumRegular price $15.99
A concentrated, soothing and contouring all natural eye treatment. Relieves puffiness and dark circles while smoothing fine lines and crow's feet. This concentrated botanic mask leaves the eye area with a matte finish, looking smooth and refreshed.
This product is for all skin types, especially those seeking shelter from aging and environmental damage.
- Sea Buckthorn has a Oleic Acid content, which is helpful for dry, irritated, or aging skin.
- Sea Buckthorn and Almond Oils address puffiness and dark circles.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is loaded with skin powerhouse anti-oxidants in the form of carotenoids and vitamins C and E to help support skin in fighting free radicals.
- Protien rich sea algae softens, soothes, and hydrates while leaving skin feeling silky soft.
- Sea Algae provided important added minerals
7ml Glass Roll-on
Eye Serum color varies batch to batch from pale to bright gold. This is due to batch variations of Sea Buckthorn Oil and does not affect the effectiveness of the product.
Brown Barn Botanicals botanical beauty complexes are made with whole leaves from our own Wisconsin farm. Occasionally you may notice flecks of plant material in your face oils. These are a natural part of our artisanal processing methods and are a sign that you are receiving 100% natural, whole leaf oil infusions.
- With this product, less is more. Do not overapply. Just a quick dab is all that is needed.
- Massage into skin using ring finger for lightest touch.
- If roller dries out between uses shake product toward the roller. Run roller over the back of the hand until you feel serum on the roller/hand.
Apply AM and PM following toner or facial oil. Roll-on over desired areas, avoid contact with the eye. Use finger to smooth on gently if needed. A little goes a long way - do not over-apply.
Aqua, Witch hazel, Sodium alginate, Prunus Amygdalus dulcis (Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Gummi xanthanum (Xanthan Gum), Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil.
*100% of the ingredients are from natural origin
This product was formulated by Alyssa Van Doorn, Biologist and Nationally Certified Integrative Holistic Aromatherapist. Brown Barn owns all of its own formulations. This product is handmade at the Brown Barn lab located in Holcombe, Wisconsin.