Winter Forest Hydrating Face Oil
1oz glass amber bottle with glass dropper.
An incredible facial oil complex meant to provide rich hydration through wildcrafted botanicals and enriching essential oils. This complex oil was formulated to address the special needs of combination skin and to provide hydrating support in repairing damage caused by Summer sun or Winter wind exposure and from the natural aging process. Even though its named "Winter Forest" this oil is great for use year-round.
- Made with a solar infusion of organic botanicals using Brown Barn's finest artisanal methods.
- Cypress and Grapefruit Essential Oils are astringent and antiseptic to support pore clarity and help naturally balance skin's oil production.
- Cypress Essential Oil assists circulation, which can result in a brighter, better toned complexion.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil is rich in limonene, helping to brighten complexion, lighten age spots and smooth uneven skin tone.
- Olive Oil is packed with protective anti-oxidants and skin-loving squalene. It's gently moisturizing properties hydrate without clogging pores. Olive Oil is also great for sensitive skin and skin exposed to sun and pollution. In this formulation we've balanced the heavier Olive Oil with lighter, skin loving, Apricot Kernel and Sunflower oils to make for a lighter, richer formulation.
- Clarifying White Pine, Spruce, and Birch work together to soothe and cleanse.
- Includes a powerhouse combination of skin-loving botanical extracts meant to encourage skin renewal.
- This oil finishes lightly and provides an uplifting aromatherapy boost.
- Layer Oil with Facial Serum and Moisturizer for a complete application of minerals and botanicals.
- If a thinner layer of oil is desired, prepare skin by spritzing with toner just prior to application to lighten the weight of the oil and spread on a thinner layer.
- Pair with Brown Barn Eye Serum for even more coverage.
- Use as a pre-shave skin conditioner for men.
Gentle enough to be applied AM and PM, Facial Oil is most commonly used at night after applying Toner. Follow with Brown Barn's Rejuvenation Facial Serum and Moisturizer. Pump a small amount onto fingertips and massage into skin in upward strokes. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Extract*, Picea mariana (Spruce) Needle extract*, Birch (Betula Alba) Leaf Extract*, Achillea Millefolium Extract*, Plantago species (Plantain) Leaf Extract*, Brachythecium Rutabulum (Moss) Extract*, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract*, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Leaf Extract*, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract*, Populus tremuloides (Popple) Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol Pure Vitamin E, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Oil.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming, Organically Grown, or Wildcrafted.
*100% of the ingredients are from natural origin. Greater than 90% of the ingredients are cultivated from Organic or Wildcrafted origin.
This product was formulated by Alyssa Van Doorn, Biologist and Nationally Certified Integrative Holistic Aromatherapist. Brown Barn owns all of its own formulations. This product is handmade at the Brown Barn lab located in Holcombe, Wisconsin. The oil infusions used in this product were Solar Infused at Brown Barn's TangleLeaf Farm located in Abbotsford, WI using Organically Grown plant material hand-harvested from Brown Barn's TangleLeaf Farm or infused with USDA Certified Organic Botanicals sourced from other fabulous farmers.