Meadow Sunrise (Tangerine + Clary Sage) Botanical Body Oil
Like a crisp morning sunrise, 'Meadow Sunrise' will help refresh and lift your spirits. Fresh, crisp and tangy, the sparkling scent of Citrus aides in mood elevation, working toward restoring feelings of happiness and well-being while the soothing relief of Clary Sage strives to guide a renewed, vibrant state of being.
This luxury body oil is made using botanicals hand cultivated from the Brown Barn Botanicals Farm in Wisconsin. Wisconsin grown and processed USDA Certified organic Sunflower Oil is enriched with a solar infusion of chemical free, field grown Calendula, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Rosemary, and Raspberry Leaf then blended with rich Olive Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil before being gently scented with pure essential oil.
- Brown Barn Botanical's rich botanic infusions nurture skin with plant vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Added Olive and Apricot Kernel Oil create an invigorating and luxurious blend to encourage softer, smoother skin.
- Brown Barn Body Oil blends include botanicals and essential oils designed to support the fight against aging and sun exposure while bringing soothing and calming benefits to skin.
- No added fillers, emulsifiers, or unnecessary preservatives like those found in traditional lotion and body butters.
- Includes top quality 100% all natural essential oils
- Packaged in plastic bottle for safe handling in oily hands. A pump makes for easy, mess-free dispensing.
- Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Filler Free, Alcohol Free, Artificial Colorant and Fragrance Oil Free.
- Made in Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- For lighter application use on wet skin right after bathing, pat dry.
- Use on dry skin if a heavier application is desired.
- Keep a bottle by the sink to use on hands immediately after washing hands for the healthiest, silky hands possible.
- Pump a small amount in bath water for a silky, hydrating soak. Be careful when exiting tub to avoid slipping. Pat dry.
- Apply to scalp 30 minutes prior to shampooing for a softening hair treatment.
- Apply small amount to hands and run thru hair to tame fly-aways and soften stressed ends.
- Brown Barn Botanical Oils work great as a pre-shave oil, beard oil, and scalp oil for the "hair challenged".
- Use as a foot oil after exfoliating rough spots.
Pump a small amount onto palm of hand. Rub hands together and apply generously anywhere on the body.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* (and) Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Extract* (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract* (and) Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract* (and) Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract* (and) Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract* (and) Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract* (and) Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract* (and) Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend.
*All ingredients are of natural origin.
This product was formulated by Alyssa Van Doorn, Biologist and Nationally Certified Integrative Holistic Aromatherapist. Brown Barn owns all of its own formulations. This product is handmade at the Brown Barn lab located in Holcombe, Wisconsin.
The oil infusions used in this product were Solar Infused at Brown Barn's TangleLeaf Farm located in Abbotsford, WI using Wildcrafted and/or Organically Grown plant material hand-harvested from Brown Barn's TangleLeaf Farm and/or infused with USDA Certified Organic Botanicals sourced from other fabulous farmers.