Jasmine Rose Eye Oil with Amethyst Roller & Coffee OilRegular price $19.99
Smooth and brighten the eye area for a radiant, more youthful appearance.
The skin in the eye area is especially thin, which means it easily shows stress and aging. This area requires extra attention in the form of nutrients and stimulation.
Jasmine Rose Radiant Eye Oil is designed to deliver a powerful blend of high octane, vitamin rich nutrients while also addressing common eye issues including fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.
In particular - Rosehip, Tomato Seed and Sea Buckthorn oils work in synergy with Coffee Oil and Cacay (Kahai) Seed Oil to brighten and revitalize the under eye area.
A genuine Amethyst gemstone rollerball helps reduce fluid buildup and puffiness during application.
The result is a radiant eye area that is brighter, toned, and less puffy with less influence from dark circles and less pronounced fine lines and crow's feet.
This oil is heavily scented of coffee from the 100% natural coffee oil used in the formulation. We do not use "stripped" oils so as to get the absolute most we can of each oil we use.
- Cacay (Kahai) Seed Oil is a natural retinol that aides in smoothing lines. High in vitamins A, E, and F to hydrate, repair, and nourish mature skin. Works to assist in smoothing fine lines and crow's feet.
- Coffee Seed Oil is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants to fight the effects of aging and brighten tired eyes. This oil revitalizes circulation to help reduce puffiness and inflammation while reducing dark circles. Supports collagen and elastin with natural anti-aging benefits.
- Tomato Fruit Oil is super loaded with antioxidants, carotenoids and vitamins A and C to help repair and hydrate. Brightens and helps reduce redness and inflammation.
- Botanical Beauty Complex - made using our proprietary 6 week fermentation process targets the effects of aging including fine lines, crow's feet, and nourishes skin with an antioxidant vitamin rich array of nutrients.
Good for all skin types and genders. A little goes a long way! Simply roll on and pat.
Jasmine Rose Eye Oil is compatible with Brown Barn's Eye Serum with Sea Buckthorn and 7 Day Glow oils.
Made with a genuine Amethyst gemstone roller applicator for a soothing, spa level experience.
4ml/.14oz glass roller bottle with Amethyst gemstone roller. (Please note, the Amethyst roller ball is a genuine stone - colors will vary.)
Brown Barn Botanicals botanical beauty complexes are made with whole leaves from our own Wisconsin farm. Occasionally you may notice flecks of plant material in your face oils. These are a natural part of our artisanal processing methods and are a sign that you are receiving 100% natural, whole leaf oil infusions.
Gently roll onto the under eye area. Tap oil into skin using fingertips. Apply to clean skin morning and night.
Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay Kahai) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Moringa oleifera (Moringa) Oil*, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Oil, Jasminum sambac (Jasmine) Extract, Tocopherols (Non GMO Vitamin E), Dipterocarpus turbinatus (Gurjun Balsam) Resin Oil, Santalum album (Indian Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Copaifera langsdorffii (Copaiba Balsam) Resin Oil, Amyris balsamifera (Amyris) Wood Oil, Santalum paniculatum (Hawaiian Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Santalum album (Sandalwood) Fruit Extract, Santalum spicatum (Australian Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) leaf extract*, Rosa Canina (Rose) petal extract*, Rosa Canina (Rose hip) seed extract*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) extract*.
* USDA Certified Organic, Wildcrafted, or Organic Cultivated at the Brown Barn Botanicals Farm.