Indigo Botanical Body Oil
3oz/100ml amber glass flask
Sandalwood, honey, almond, and ginger orange sing the siren song of the traveler...indigo skies, blue waters, exotic locales. This all natural body oil has been infused with wildcrafted and organically cultivated botanicals selected for their skin soothing properties.
This luxury body oil is made using botanicals hand cultivated from the Brown Barn Botanicals Farm in Wisconsin. Wisconsin grown and processed USDA Certified organic Sunflower Oil is enriched with a solar infusion of chemical free, field grown Calendula, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Rosemary, and Raspberry Leaf then blended with rich Olive Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil before being gently scented with pure essential oil.
- Brown Barn Botanical's rich botanic infusions nurture skin with plant vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Added Olive and Apricot Kernel Oil create an invigorating and luxurious blend to encourage softer, smoother skin.
- Brown Barn Body Oil blends include botanicals and essential oils designed to support the fight against aging and sun exposure while bringing soothing and calming benefits to skin.
- No added fillers, emulsifiers, or unnecessary preservatives like those found in traditional lotion and body butters.
- Includes top quality 100% all natural essential oils
- Packaged in plastic bottle for safe handling in oily hands. A pump makes for easy, mess-free dispensing.
- Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Filler Free, Alcohol Free, Artificial Colorant and Fragrance Oil Free.
- Made in Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- For lighter application use on wet skin right after bathing, pat dry.
- Use on dry skin if a heavier application is desired.
- Keep a bottle by the sink to use on hands immediately after washing hands for the healthiest, silky hands possible.
- Pump a small amount in bath water for a silky, hydrating soak. Be careful when exiting tub to avoid slipping. Pat dry.
- Apply to scalp 30 minutes prior to shampooing for a softening hair treatment.
- Apply lightly lightly to hands and run thru hair to tame fly-aways and soften stressed ends.
- Brown Barn Botanical Oils work great as a pre-shave oil, beard oil, and scalp oil for the "hair challenged".
- Use as a foot oil after exfoliating rough spots.
Pump a small amount onto palm of hand. Rub hands together and apply generously anywhere on the body.
Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* (and) Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower extract* (and) Matircaria recutita (Chamomile German) Flower extract* (and) Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Leaf Extract* (and) Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract* (and) Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf* (and) Salvia officinalis (Sage) extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming, Organically Grown, or Wildcrafted.
*All ingredients are of natural origin.
This product was formulated by Alyssa Van Doorn, Biologist and Nationally Certified Integrative Holistic Aromatherapist. Brown Barn owns all of its own formulations. This product is handmade at the Brown Barn lab located in Holcombe, Wisconsin. The plants and extracted for the oil infusions used in this product were grown and hand harvested at the Brown Barn Botanicals Farm located in Abbotsford, WI. Organic cultivation is practiced at our farm, with no added chemicals. All plant material is carefully inspected to ensure only the best leaves are used and that all infusions are true to the ingredient listing.