Dry masks are super concentrated and are not activated until liquid unleashes the ingredient benefits. They also do not use preservatives, making for a cleaner beauty routine.
Dry masks can be mixed with water or another liquid option for even greater benefits. Mix a few liquids together with your mask to get the most from your facial! Wait 10-15 minutes before removing, depending on the wetting agent selected your mask may dry completely or remain soft.
Consider Combining With:
- Aloe - soothing and cooling. Add honey for a complete facial.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - add a few drops with water to calm break-outs and balance pH.
- Avocado - healthy fats and nutrients. Mash until smooth, add water as needed.
- Greek Yogurt - lactic acid will aide in gentle and natural exfoliation.
- Honey - moisturizing and soothing to sensitive skin
Bentonite Clay: calms acne and absorbs excess sebum, helping to balance oil production.
Rosehips and Rose Petals:
- naturally rich in Omega Fatty Acids 3, 6, and 9 to visibly plump skin.;
- moisturizing and soothing
- anti-oxidant rich to support cell regeneration