Cider Rose Spot Treatment
7ml Glass Roll-On
An heirloom herbal recipe with countless uses including acting as a wonderful spot treatment for blemishes, addressing sun and age spots, soothing angry skin, overall cleansing and purifying.
- This is an heirloom formulation handed down through the generations. The artisanal distillation process of this rich astringent includes hand-steeping organic herbs for several weeks before being combined with a beautiful organic Rose Water and Witch Hazel fusion.
- Made from an herbal extraction of a blend of herbs selected for their ability to support skin.
- Herbs traditionally used in herbalism as Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients have also been included in this mix.
- The extraction base is rich in alpha-hydroxy acid and weighted to balance skin pH.
- Rose Water is used for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, smoothing and moisturizing properties, while Witch Hazel acts as a natural astringent to fight angry skin and address large pores.
Please Note: While this product initially smells strongly of herbals and acidic bases the odor dissipates quickly.
Apply by rolling onto affected areas and gently massaging into skin with fingertips. This astringent also works especially well as an application for break-outs and other skin inflammation or abrasions. Best used after facial wash and followed up with Brown Barn's Revelation Toner to balance Ph. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
We also like to swipe a little under eyes (be careful not to get into eye) for reducing puffiness and dark circles. Other uses reported have been to reduce the ache of sunburn and skin conditions.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water,* Acetic Acid* (and) Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Extract* (and) Roman Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract* (and) Rose Damascena Flower Extract* (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract* (and) Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract* (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract* (and) Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract* (and) Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract*.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming, Organically Grown, or Wildcrafted.
This product was formulated by Alyssa Van Doorn, Biologist and Nationally Certified Integrative Holistic Aromatherapist. Brown Barn owns all of its own formulations. This product is handmade at the Brown Barn lab located in Holcombe, Wisconsin. The oil infusions used in this product were Solar Infused at Brown Barn's TangleLeaf Farm located in Abbotsford, WI using Wildcrafted and/or Organically Grown plant material hand-harvested from Brown Barn's TangleLeaf Farm and/or infused with USDA Certified Organic Botanicals sourced from other fabulous farmers.