Chocolate Mint All Natural Lip OilRegular price $6.99
A luxurious lip oil to nourish lips naturally while adding a hint of sheen. Lip Oils are excellent for slicking on over lipstick or using without color.
Wax based lip balms lay on top of the skin, providing little to no nourishment. Our rich Lip Oils help to restore and soothe lips while providing a plant based occlusive layer to protect against environmental damage.
Brown Barn Botanicals lip oils are made using plant-based base oils and organic flavor oil.
- Castor and Jojoba Oils aim to nourish and moisturize.
- Antibacterial Hazel (nut) Seed Oil fight chapped lips.
- Raspberry Seed Oil is a naturally light broad spectrum sunscreen and antioxidant to help protect against environmental damage. Use with sunscreen for added support.
- Sunflower Oil helps lock in and retain moisture while protecting against the elements.
- Naturally flavored in a variety of fun berry choices.
- Lip Oils provide deep hydration without feeling sticky.
4ml Glass roll on
While transitioning to lip oil, dry skin may slough off for a day or two. This is natural and means the lip oils are beginning to work.
Brown Barn Botanicals pure plant-based lip oils sink in deeply as they bind with skin. You may feel them less over time but do not worry - that means they are still there, working away and protecting your lips.
Roll onto lips as desired. Reapply throughout the day for maximum benefit.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Corylus Americana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Natural Flavors.
- 100% Plant Based
- Petrochemical-free (petrolatum-free)
- Paraben-free, Phthalate-free
- Free of common allergens: Soy-free, Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Cruelty-free (never tested on animals, 100% vegan)
This product was formulated by Alyssa Van Doorn, Biologist and Nationally Certified Integrative Holistic Aromatherapist. Brown Barn owns all of its own formulations. This product is handmade at the Brown Barn lab located in Holcombe, Wisconsin.