Tea Tree & Rosemary Deep Cleansing Facial Bar
This gentle, detergent free treatment bar works to deeply cleanse while purifying and minimizing pores. Successfully layering treatments into one bar serves to deeply cleanse and exfoliate, adding polish to skin surface, while acting as a mini-mask treatment to minimize pores.
This bar works great for those of us with large pores, oily skin or ruddy complexions.
Approximately 1.5 oz (44ml) in a matching Tin.
- French Green Clay allows this bar to be used as a "mini-mask" for greater results. In this case, wash normally however leave on for a few minutes before rinsing to allow the foam to dry slightly. The clay in the bar will act as a mini-mask, helping to pull loosened debris and cleanse pores. Rinse well.
- Use with a facial brush or Konjac sponge for added exfoliation.
- Keep the bar in its tin in the shower for easy use. Do not allow spray to fall directly on bar or for the bar to sit in water.
- For use on counter top use a draining soap dish or keep in tin, allowing bar to dry before replacing tin top.
- Some of our customers cut the bar into pieces, only using a piece at a time and storing the used piece on a soap dish while preserving the unused portion in its original tin.
Use this bar morning and night in conjunction with other Brown Barn facial products. Create foam by wetting bar and running between hands. Apply to face. Rinse well. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
For deeper cleansing, allow foam to dry for a few minutes before rinsing to activate a deeper cleaning, clay mask effect.
Fractionated Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Goat Milk, Aqua (Purified Water), Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Hydrolized Soy Protein (conditioner), Illite (French Green Clay), Salix Alba (White Willow) Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
100% of the ingredients are from natural origin.
This product was formulated by Alyssa Van Doorn, Biologist and Nationally Certified Integrative Holistic Aromatherapist. Brown Barn owns all of its own formulations. This product is handmade at the Brown Barn lab located in Holcombe, Wisconsin.