Wild Carrot & Dandelion Nourishing Face Oil
Dandelion, Chamomile, and Calendula infused into Organic Sunflower and Olive Oils with added Frankincense, Myrrh, Clary Sage and Carrot Seed Oil work together to fight the effects of exposure to environmental elements and time.
- Wild Carrot & Dandelion Nourishing Facial Oil is formulated with a powerhouse combination of oil infusions and essential oils.
- This item can be used by women and men for a great multi-use facial oil, beard oil, or as a pre-shaving oil for men.
- Nutrient rich Dandelions are bursting with vitamins and minerals.
- Dandelions are picked fresh in Spring from Brown Barn's TangleLeaf Botanical Farm, dried, and then bonded in an organic Sunflower Oil base.
- Dandelion is rich in antioxidants and will aide in the fight against free radicals caused by over exposure to sun and time.
- Dandelion is also a wonderful astringent, dilating pores to allow the other herbs, essential oils, and base oils used in this oil complex to sink deeply into skin while cleansing pores and wiping out toxins.
- Includes Chamomile and Calendula for soothing skin and calming outbreaks. Great for quieting the effects of sun and wind burn.
- A special blend of Frankincense, Mrryh, Clary Sage and Carrot Seed Oils were chosen specifically for their success in fighting the effects of aging and sun exposure
- This oil blend is especially effective for spots, breakouts, and burns.
- Layer Oil with Facial Serum and Moisturizer for a complete application of minerals and botanicals.
- If a thinner layer of oil is desired, prepare skin by spritzing with toner just prior to application to lighten the weight of the oil and spread on a thinner layer.
- Pair with Brown Barn Eye Serum for even more coverage.
Apply a small amount to face after washing. This oil can be used morning and night. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* (and) Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower (and) Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower* and Extracts of Rheum rhabarbarum (Rhubarb)*, Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)*, Matircaria recutita (Chamomile German)*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa)*, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf/Stem*, Ocimum basilicum (Basil)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)*, Origanum vulgare (Oregano)*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage)*, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit/Flower*, Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Blossom*; Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil.
*Ingredient from Organic Farming, Organically Grown, or Wildcrafted.
100% of the ingredients are from natural origin.
This product was formulated by Alyssa Van Doorn, Biologist and Nationally Certified Integrative Holistic Aromatherapist. Brown Barn owns all of its own formulations. This product is handmade at the Brown Barn lab located in Holcombe, Wisconsin. The oil infusions used in this product were Solar Infused at Brown Barn's TangleLeaf Farm located in Abbotsford, WI using Wildcrafted and/or Organically Grown plant material hand-harvested from Brown Barn's TangleLeaf Farm and/or infused with USDA Certified Organic Botanicals sourced from other fabulous farmers.